Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romanov vs. Zhang, Abdullaev vs Gutierrez Double Tops Card in Ekaterinburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Romanov vs. Zhang, Abdullaev vs Gutierrez Double Tops Card in Ekaterinburg

Tomorrow, February 10th, RCC Boxing Promotions, arguably the most resilient Russian promotional company in recent years, led by indomitable German Titov, will host one of the biggest boxing events in Russia since the beginning of the Ukrainian war. Fourteen fights constitute the card of the event, five of them being ten-rounders, and the main event is scheduled for twelve rounds. There will be no major or minor title bouts, but several international encounters will draw solid attention.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy win for Romanov, Abdullaev/Gutierrez is a good fight

Comment

… For a second I thought Parker pulled out & Romanov was his replacement…. Guess that is why is pays to read the article…
      Scooby817 Scooby817 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        … For a second I thought Parker pulled out & Romanov was his replacement…. Guess that is why is pays to read the article…
        LoL. This article may be click bait. I thought it was about Big Bang.

Comment

Zaur Abduellaev has been looking quite impressive lately, wish he stepped up in competition though.

Comment

Working...
          X