Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Beats Down, Stops Jose Pedraza in Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Beats Down, Stops Jose Pedraza in Sixth Round

Keyshawn Davis delivered just the type of impressive performance Thursday night that he needed. The talented lightweight was especially sharp while he picked apart Jose Pedraza and stopped the former two-division champion in the sixth round of ESPN's co-feature before Teofimo Lopez met Jamaine Ortiz in the main event at Mandalay
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-08-2024, 11:16 PM.

Very impressive showing for Keyshawn and completely composed throughout.
    MulaKO MulaKO Kpmaryland Kpmaryland like this.

Comment

Light. Can see Keyshawn beating some of the other Top Rank 135’ers (Navarette, Muratalla, Loma etc).

I wanna see Keyshawn vs Martin or Zepeda.

Comment

Really liked those uppercuts Davis threw.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          Really liked those uppercuts Davis threw.
          I like his patience. reminds me of the 135 version of bud but a killer

Comment

Clean perfomance by Davis ,certainly passed the test w/ flying colors.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
              Clean perfomance by Davis ,certainly passed the test w/ flying colors.
              He was fighting a wounded animal so to say
              vaborikua2014 vaborikua2014 likes this.

Comment

Davis looks good. I’m impressed. A big win over a former champ with a name. Perfect match for Davis.TRs matchmaking second to none. Brings up a very interesting point that I lack the platform to address; It’s very contrary to PBC, philosophical differences. TR clearly invests in the fighters while PBC invests in marketing.Crawford for example. Great discussion to be had

Comment

If Lopez looks phenomenal tonight, Davis won’t stand a chance vs Lopez.

Davis win over over Pedraza was good, he looked great. But I don’t really know how to gauge him vs top guys.

He probably dominates Frank Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

He was fighting a wounded animal so to say
                    It would be you

Comment

Working...
                    X