Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Believes Subriel Matias Is The "Softest" Fighter At 140 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Believes Subriel Matias Is The "Softest" Fighter At 140 Pounds

The super lightweight division is about as stacked as it gets. Teofimo Lopez is in sole possession of the WBO and Ring Magazine titles, Devin Haney has the WBC trinket tucked under his arm, and Rolando "Rolly" Romero has a tight grip on the WBA strap. They're all recognized as some of the best fighters at 140 pounds, but none of those aforementioned names carry around the boogeyman distinction the way Subriel Matias does.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully they settle this on Puerto Rico Day Parade Weekend in NYC!!! MAN UP!!!

Comment

Would love to see this match up if Teo get's by Ortiz tonight. Lopez-Matias would be a huge fan-friendly fight.

Comment

Sounds like fighting words to me,love to see a quick turn around fight in may.

Comment

He knows what to say to grab headlines. What I will say is, it's one thing to say it. It's another thing to prove it.
          Last edited by Apollo7; 02-08-2024, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Well champ you shouldn't have any problem fighting matias once Jermaine out the way then. Matias a dangerous man at 140 everybody knows that.

Comment

If he is the weakest he should go for his title and that would be a huge fight for the NYC area.

I think Lopez has the skills and power to slow down Matias and I would love to see him try.

Comment

Love the trash talk, I just hope Teo backs it up by fighting Matias next.

Comment

So there's no reason for him not to fight him, right.

I think Matias can be outboxed but (right now) I don't think Teo is defensively responsible enough to do it but he's still an improving fighter.

Comment

There you go. Teo just slams the guy fans have been heavily hyping up and depicting as the boogeyman of the division. Turned out to be the softest. Lopez don't know s**t about boxing. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X