Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Says 'Big' US Fights on Horizon for Conor Benn, Says Offer Made to Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Says 'Big' US Fights on Horizon for Conor Benn, Says Offer Made to Gervonta Davis

Conor Benn is apparently the most wanted fighter in America, according to his promoter Eddie Hearn. To that end, the Matchroom Boxing head wants to pair the controversial Benn with another big name, namely Gervonta Davis, the Baltimore puncher who is arguably the biggest American-born boxing star in the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not make an offer to Boots? More his size and who also is in need of a fight.

Comment

the pimp & the hen

eventually he will land his fight
      DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Making and offer to tank is insulting to him. He even told them he needed 2 Ferraris. Which I don't get, you can buy 2 Ferraris with a million.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Why not make an offer to Boots? More his size and who also is in need of a fight.
          We’re thinking America for that,” Hearn said of a potential Davis vs. Benn fight in a video uploaded on the Matchroom Boxing YouTube page."

What did I tell you?

Comment

That’s why he’s fighting in half empty ballrooms in the mid afternoon.

Who even writes this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              We’re thinking America for that,” Hearn said of a potential Davis vs. Benn fight in a video uploaded on the Matchroom Boxing YouTube page."

What did I tell you?
              You did. I can’t wait to see the specifics of the offer…dazn only you think?

Comment

WTF is this? Where is Jaron Ennis? This is the money fight he's been looking for. Conor Benn has been calling him out and he won't take it.

Why Tank Davis? Why can't Ennis step the hell up, fight Benn and shake that inactivity rust?

Comment

Davis will go for this easy UK money.

Comment

The battle of hype jobs, both avoiding top competition in their own divisions. Makes sense.
                    Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X