Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada, Oscar De La Hoya Make Amends Ahead Of Undisputed Clash With Yokasta Valle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada, Oscar De La Hoya Make Amends Ahead Of Undisputed Clash With Yokasta Valle

Oscar De La Hoya will undoubtedly root for violence on fight night. For now, all he sought was peace with a former Golden Boy Promotions fighter. The Hall of Fame former six-division champ and GBP chairman chose to make amends with Seniesa Estrada during a
    [Click Here To Read More]

De la Hoya is in fights in and outside of the ring

Comment

"The Hall of Fame former six-division champ and GBP chairman chose to make amends with Seniesa Estrada..." Did I miss it or did Jake Donovan fail to mention what the beef between Estrada and De La Hoya was about? What was the Beef?

Comment

"De La Hoya was on stage with Estrada, whom his company promoted from 2018 through their bitter split in 2022."

So it's not just Canelo, not just Ryan Garcia, it's not even just men! It's just Oscar!!!! LMAO!

Comment

The beef was Seneisa wanted way more money then Oscar was willing to pay her, so when Oscar said no she threw a fit, and Oscar said no problem forget all of the hard work we invested into building you.. you can leave we RELEASE you..

These people are ungrateful man.. then she got upset because Oscar went and scooped up Yokasta.. these fighters think because Oscar is former fighter he should give them everything they want and not look out for his business..

Would it be a “beef” if it was any other promoter? Absolutely not!!

Comment

When Seneisa commentates, she seems ok but outside of that she badmouths everyone and acts like a little bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
              "The Hall of Fame former six-division champ and GBP chairman chose to make amends with Seniesa Estrada..." Did I miss it or did Jake Donovan fail to mention what the beef between Estrada and De La Hoya was about? What was the Beef?
              Over kitchen utensils

Lmfao

No clue brother but I would bang both of them Estrada and Valle

Comment

Ungrateful c.unt.
                Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Over kitchen utensils

Lmfao

No clue brother but I would bang both of them Estrada and Valle
                  LOL! Thank makes sense to me. I think Oscar needs to stay out of the Kitchen.
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post

LOL! Thank makes sense to me. I think Oscar needs to stay out of the Kitchen.
                    Lmao
                    Oscar , as of late , doesn’t get no respect

Comment

Working...
                    X