Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham Nova Sparred With Teofimo Lopez, Jamaine Ortiz; Says 'It's Really A 50-50 Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham Nova Sparred With Teofimo Lopez, Jamaine Ortiz; Says 'It's Really A 50-50 Fight'

Few fighters are as familiar as Abraham Nova with both Teofimo Lopez and Jamaine Ortiz. Nova was Lopez's primary sparring partner prior to the former unified lightweight champion's victories over Richard Commey and Masayoshi Nakatani. The junior lightweight contender has also sparred numerous times with Ortiz, including 36 rounds recently as Ortiz prepared to challenge Lopez on Thursday night in Las Vegas for the WBO junior welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’m really torn between the two
    This will be one hell of a fight no matter who wins although I’m pulling for Ortiz

Comment

Easy win for Lopez.

Comment

For Ortiz, this is a discipline fight, he's definitely capable of outboxing Lopez because he has the size, reach and height advantage - but the question is whether he can be switched on for the entirety of the fight, even when he's tiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
          Easy win for Lopez.
          What makes you say that

Comment

Danm Lopez is a 7-1 favorite??

Comment

Originally posted by Haka View Post
              Easy win for Lopez.
              You do know he lost to Kambosos right ?

I hope Teo wins but I won’t call anything easy for him. Don’t know who shows up.
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post

You do know he lost to Kambosos right ?

I hope Teo wins but I won’t call anything easy for him. Don’t know who shows up.
                One of his personalities lol

War Ortiz

Comment

Definitely one of Loma's most underrated wins was against Ortiz, just considering the size and length of Ortiz, plus being younger and fresher.
                  SSDineff SSDineff likes this.

Comment

I really like Teo as a boxer but can't stand him as a person. I wish him all good and really hope best version of him shows so we can enjoy a good fight. For the the last ten years I really lowered my standards because nowadays divas are just outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                    X