Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fabio Wardley, Frazer Clarke - Face To Face at Kickoff Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fabio Wardley, Frazer Clarke - Face To Face at Kickoff Press Conference

Clarke, Wardley Kickoff Press Conference Photos Gallery - Unbeaten heavyweight rivals Fabio Wardley and Frazer Clarke collide in a 'Bad Blood' showdown for the British and Commonwealth Titles on Sunday, March 31st at The O2 in London, live on Sky Sports in the UK and Ireland and Peacock in the USA. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Frazier the nut hunter has one objective and Wardley goes crazy once he gets hurt.
    This will be like a 3 stooges episode.
    Wardleys gonna go crazy Curly once he gets popped in the weasel.
    club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

I like this fight.

Comment

some really great match-ups being made at the moment - I'm gonna hypothesize that contrary to he Saudi money being short term good but long term bad that INSTEAD its all win win because those fighters who are a a level or 2 below getting on a Saudi card need to prove themselves to get a chance.
        Yeah, I know Wardley was on the under-card but he got a taste and now he knows he can't step back but has to push his foot down even harder on the accelerator. Clarke knows he can stick his foot in the door here with a win.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Good heavyweights coming outta Inglan

Comment

Looking forward to this one. Vacant EBU title should be on the line!

Comment

Working...
            X