Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Doesn't Plan On Changing His Flashy Style, Excited To Go To The Next Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Doesn't Plan On Changing His Flashy Style, Excited To Go To The Next Level

He's barely gotten his feet wet in the professional game but Ben Whittaker's mannerisms are already being judged. For the 26-year-old, substance is nothing without style. So, whenever he steps foot inside the ring, he feels obligated to not only win but put on a show.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It'll be hilarious when he loses is all ik.

I don't mind some showboating here & there, but you can't showboat THAT much vs a 10-13 record guy. Its fooking corny. Either KO the guy, like Ben's own corner was trying to get him to do well before he did, or chill out a lil.

That said its helping him get his name in ppls mouths so ig fair play to Ben at hustling the algorithm with excessive showboating.

Comment

it's like doing a rainbow flick when you're 4-0 up with 3 minutes to go. Do that sh** in round 1 of a unification fight if you wanna impress me. Like Shields dancing on the stage for a ring walk and then smashing the life out of Marshall. Mugging for the crowd against a guy with that record is pretty pathetic.
      Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Seen a lot of videos of him on social media of people/non boxing fans enjoying his style.

I suppose you cant just do the basics these days to crossover.
        gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Don't like his style at all, maybe he is trying to imitate Emanuel Augustus, don't know.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

He brings something different. Let him do what he does, or stop him from doing it in the ring.
            TMLT87 TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

guys an arsewipe like hamed was..... clowns always get found out

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
                guys an arsewipe like hamed was..... clowns always get found out
                Naseem was actually decent and generally was showboating at appropriate times when he was, the big boy weigh cutting killed him...

This guy not so much but it's the microwave generation, so it'll likely draw attention from the Tiktok brained people, so he's right to do it.

Comment

This is the entertainment business, when you watch him fight you can tell Ben doesn’t force anything, it comes naturally to him

I personally find it entertaining, his style will put asses in seats and sell tickets

If you don’t like it, it’s your choice not to watch, but let the kid do his thing, he’s the one risking his life in there

Comment

Love him or hate him, you’re going to watch. I find the relfexes amazing.

Comment

Working...
                    X