Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Collazo Eyes Springtime Mandatory Title Defense: 'I'm Just Ready To Fight Anybody'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Collazo Eyes Springtime Mandatory Title Defense: 'I'm Just Ready To Fight Anybody'

Unification bouts are hopefully on the horizon for Oscar Collazo. For now, a mandatory title defense is likely in his immediate future. The unbeaten WBO strawweight titlist awaits his marching orders for his next bout, with a mid-spring date targeted in his native Puerto Rico. Collazo (9-0, 7KOs) has already made two successful defenses of the belt he claimed last May, the most recent which came in a third-round knockout of Reyneris Gutierrez on January 27 in Phoenix, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Luis Castillo is next or move up in weight to request bigger purse.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Oscar Collazo, has gotten his professional boxing career off to a great start.
      It looks like he wants to be a fighting champion, defending his title as often as possible.
      I hope that he stays dedicated to the sport, and that he's able to become another one of Puerto Rico's great champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
        Hopefully Luis Castillo is next or move up in weight to request bigger purse.
        I agree with you Bornboxingfan, Luis Castillo would be leaps, and bounds better than his last challenger, who got smoked in short order by Collazo.

Comment

Working...
        X