Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: 'Ever Since I Put the Weed Down I've Been a Way Better Person'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: 'Ever Since I Put the Weed Down I've Been a Way Better Person'

Keyshawn Davis feels his life has improved since he cut out the reefer. In an interview on Cigar Talk, the highly regarded lightweight prospect from Norfolk, Virginia, explained how overcoming his addiction to marijuana has paid off in many ways, most notably in his performance as a fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Any time there is an addiction to drugs, specifically that one, there is self medicating for either trauma or a mood, anxiety, or personality disorder, and the weed actually makes it worse, 25% of new psychosis cases are due to the strong weed out there today. I’m sure it’s believes will push the “it’s better than alcohol”, “it’s of the earth”, “g-d gave it to us” dog whistles, oh well. Glad this young man is dealing with his addiction and addressing the actual underlying mental health issues

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Any time there is an addiction to drugs, specifically that one, there is self medicating for either trauma or a mood, anxiety, or personality disorder, and the weed actually makes it worse, 25% of new psychosis cases are due to the strong weed out there today. I’m sure it’s believes will push the “it’s better than alcohol”, “it’s of the earth”, “g-d gave it to us” dog whistles, oh well. Glad this young man is dealing with his addiction and addressing the actual underlying mental health issues
      I don’t say this about many (or anyone) on this site, but you sir, know your shyt. I commend you.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Your life is worth much more than gold
        We’re jamming jamming jamming
        We’re jamming in the name of the Lord​
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Must be a promo for kids or religious folks for no 1 gives a f.. if you use marijuana or alcohol responsibly it is the 2020s not 1920

Comment

That’s funny ever since I picked up the weed, I have been a way better person
            Last edited by 2fast2strong; 02-06-2024, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Not me. Once I put the weed down I start doing coke and buying hookers

Comment

Between josefina Pedraza painting her nails and this clown speaking negative of a sacred plant, if the next 9-11 hit the ring during fight night I would call it divine justice.

war Teofimo!

Comment

I hope and pray he’s serious because I was bashing him hard, and rightly so especially when you have talent talk way bigger than you perform and just get on everyone’s nerve with your arrogance and braggadocious ways. I’m glad now I no your story and I will keep my eyes on you because I’m looking for improved change. Good luck young brother!
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Addiction to weed? Fuk off! What are fuking idiot…

Comment

Working...
                    X