Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Really Speak When Floyd's Talking; Respect Him More Than a Lot of People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Don't Really Speak When Floyd's Talking; Respect Him More Than a Lot of People

The admiration Ryan Garcia has for Floyd Mayweather Jr. apparently goes beyond casual association. During a lengthy interview with Patrick Bet-David on the PBD Podcast, Garcia, the junior welterweight contender from Victorville, Calif., opened up about his much-publicized friendship with "Money May," making it clear that he respects the Hall of Fame Fighter more than most people even within his inner circle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Clown lmao

Comment

Respect a woman beater LOL Shut up dude
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

What he means is he can't speak cause he has fmj's cawk in his mouth

Comment

The way Ryan talks about Floyd is just giving me the same vibes as Ellerbe when he was biting and licking his lips staring at Floyd whilst working his corner, these guys move different...

Comment

Ryan sounding weird, as usual. What is going on between these two? Running at 3am?
            dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Ryan is a weird guy.

Even Patrick Bet-David was trying not to laugh at him over some of the things he was saying in that interview.

Comment

Floyd is definitely hitting that

Comment

Ryan is definitely suspect, wouldn’t surprise me if he spread them cheeks if Mayweather asks him too. Truth be told if Ryan is bi ain’t nobody business but his but kid should stop throwing daggers @ dudes like Oscar who just didn’t cap about fighting the best but actually did it.

Comment

he got da bbc in dat mouth daz why

Comment

Working...
                    X