Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters-Joseph Adorno Crossroads Bout Eyed For March 27 in Plant City, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters-Joseph Adorno Crossroads Bout Eyed For March 27 in Plant City, Florida

Yet another tough assignment is in store for Joseph Adorno. BoxingScene.com has learned that plans are in place for a crossroads bout between Adorno and former WBA featherweight titlist Nicholas Walters. The matchup is targeted to land on the March 27 edition of ProBox TV's Wednesday Night Fight series from its central location at Whitesands Probox Events Center in Plant City, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Until he quit I thought the Axeman was scary but now, years later, I think Adorno is gonna blow him up.

Comment

The Axeman you’ll be missed again after the pain Adorno will inflict
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
        Until he quit I thought the Axeman was scary but now, years later, I think Adorno is gonna blow him up.
        You could say that Walters, will get Wacked_Out!

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          The Axeman you’ll be missed again after the pain Adorno will inflict
          I'm hoping that Adorno has gotten learned from his losses, and is going to be focused, disciplined, and professional from here on out.
          He's is a skilled boxer, with knockout power, who can take a punch, he just has has to be committed to his boxing career.
          If he had been dedicated in his training, he could've won at least 2, if not all 3 of the fight's he lost, as well as 2 draws on his record.
          They call this business the fight game, but it's no game at all, it is serious business, and you have to treat it as such.

Comment

Why did Walters quit boxing? LOL

Adorno is going to whoop him

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
              Why did Walters quit boxing? LOL

Adorno is going to whoop him
              He was having trouble making weight, had a weird layoff, and was sl badly outclassed by Lomachenko Loma taunted him one round by standing still with his hands down for a good 10 seconds and Walters was too afraid to throw anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

I'm hoping that Adorno has gotten learned from his losses, and is going to be focused, disciplined, and professional from here on out.
                He's is a skilled boxer, with knockout power, who can take a punch, he just has has to be committed to his boxing career.
                If he had been dedicated in his training, he could've won at least 2, if not all 3 of the fight's he lost, as well as 2 draws on his record.
                They call this business the fight game, but it's no game at all, it is serious business, and you have to treat it as such.
                Always liked Adorno
                Hope for him to get back on track

Comment

I thought Walters quit entirely after getting absolutely schooled by Loma.

Comment

Good to see Adorno keeping himself active. (He's a free agent, isn't he?) His recent fights and this one only have 4 months gap. Many others still have no fight scheduled 6-8 months since their last fights. They spend more time cherrypicking fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X