Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Do I Want To Face Haney and Crawford? Absolutely!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: Do I Want To Face Haney and Crawford? Absolutely!

WBO junior welterweight champion Teofimo Lopez is days away from making his first title defense against Jamaine Ortiz on February 8th in Las Vegas. Lopez captured the title in June of 2023 with a dominant decision win over Josh Taylor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Soon to be GBP certified yeahhhh!!!

Comment

foo beat loma and act like he's the top dog now. TC will smack you around like yo daddy does.

Comment

Teo really don’t want Bud. His ego allows Bud’s name in his mouth… Teo knows damn well he’d go straight to the ICU after 5 rounds with Bud..

Comment

Nobody is calling this clown out. As far as blocking out the noise. He's the one that's making that noise. I guess he can block himself out

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            WBO junior welterweight champion Teofimo Lopez is days away from making his first title defense against Jamaine Ortiz on February 8th in Las Vegas. Lopez captured the title in June of 2023 with a dominant decision win over Josh Taylor.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Leaving this here to remind people of what he said in 2021:

Teofimo Lopez: Ryan's too small, Haney fights cabbies, Davis fights tinies, NO LOMA!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              foo beat loma and act like he's the top dog now. TC will smack you around like yo daddy does.
              A one armed Loma, that is why he never wanted the rematch.

He can beat Haney since Haney lost to Loma too.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

A one armed Loma, that is why he never wanted the rematch.

He can beat Haney since Haney lost to Loma too.
                Loma loss clearly to both Haney & Lopez. Stop fanboying for your idol and accept it.
                messi807 messi807 likes this.

Comment

Crawford calling out a guy(Canelo) 3 division higher sounds more delusional than Teo Calling out a guy 1 weight class higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
                    Nobody is calling this clown out. As far as blocking out the noise. He's the one that's making that noise. I guess he can block himself out
                    There are fighter's who are calling Teofimo out to fight them, Barboza (contender/mandatory), Matias, and Haney both champion's, who want to unify.
                    Now I agree with you 100%, when you state that he's the one who's making all the noise, and a lot of it s just unhinged bull****.
                    "He's the greatest since Ali", who is putting that **** in his head?
                    He can't possibly believe that bull****, and if he somehow does, he desperately needs a psychological evaluation immediately!
                    He look's, and sounds like a clown more, and more each, and every time he makes a comment on social media, or makes a statement to the media.
                    Let me be clear if he fight's Haney he'll get outpointed worse than when he lost to Kambosos.
                    If he's crazy enough to fight Crawford he'll get disfigured, and knocked out for the first time, in what appears to be his short career.
                    I say short career, because another loss, and or getting knocked out will lead to questioning himself, leaving him with insurmountable self doubt.
                    His psyche was fractured when he lost to Kambosos, and his wife walked out of his life, the aforementioned would ruin his mental status all together.
                    Teofimo is a tough guy, but mentally not so much, it appears that his dad has had a lot to do with his son's lack of emotional intelligence.
                    They never mention his mother in any of the interviews, or articles, I wonder why that is?
                    I'm certain that learning about her, would shed some more light on Teofimo Jr, we see, and hear way to much from his equally unhinged father.
                    pnut901 pnut901 Bronx2245 Bronx2245 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X