Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Intends To Pursue World Title in Fourth Division in 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack Intends To Pursue World Title in Fourth Division in 2024

Three division world champion, Badou Jack, the first ****** to secure a world title on Middle East ground in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, embarks on a historic journey towards his fourth world title, announced boxing advisor Amer Abdallah.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Badou is a good dude and I have witness his cool calm demeanor in person on a couple of occasions and been out to Vegas as he trained under the $$$ Team. I wish him the best also!
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      Badou is a good dude and I have witness his cool calm demeanor in person on a couple of occasions and been out to Vegas as he trained under the $$$ Team. I wish him the best also!
      I agree with you hitmanjosh, but Badou isn't going to when the heavyweight championship of the world.
      He doesn't have the height, strength, weight, or the youth, to pull off that trifecta, what he can do is wind up getting hurt in the attempt.
      The D3vil The D3vil MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Jack an easy guy to pull for. But not a good idea to go to HW.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I thought he was one of the first people who was crowned Bridgerweight Champion or something? Did I miss something?

Comment

I like Jack and he is a gentleman in and out of ring but don’t see this heavyweight title coming anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I like Jack and he is a gentleman in and out of ring but don’t see this heavyweight title coming anytime soon
              One of the coolest boxers I’ve met. I always remember going to a convention in Vegas and literally every fighter there was charging for photos autographs etc. Even guys like Beibut Shumenov were charging. Badou Jack was the only guy there giving them away for free.

I think he’ll try and win that sh**** Bridgerweight belt.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Maybe he's angling for an Usyk fight as a retirement fight. He won't beat Usyk, but Usyk isn't so much bigger that it would be absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

One of the coolest boxers I’ve met. I always remember going to a convention in Vegas and literally every fighter there was charging for photos autographs etc. Even guys like Beibut Shumenov were charging. Badou Jack was the only guy there giving them away for free.

I think he’ll try and win that sh**** Bridgerweight belt.
                  He seems the type
                  He’ll have a better chance winning a bridgerweight title than heavyweight imo
                  Again , is Father Time going to resonate ?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

He seems the type
                    He’ll have a better chance winning a bridgerweight title than heavyweight imo
                    Again , is Father Time going to resonate ?
                    That Rozanski dude is terrible. Jack will stop him I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X