Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde on Callum Smith: Beterbiev Walked Through Him; That Gave Me a Lot of Credit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde on Callum Smith: Beterbiev Walked Through Him; That Gave Me a Lot of Credit

Anthony Yarde feels his stock rose in the wake of Artur Beterbiev's vicious beatdown of Callum Smith. Yarde, London, England, arguably gave Beterbiev, the IBF, WBC, WBO light heavyweight champion from Russia, the toughest outing in the ring in recent memory. The two went toe to toe in one of the more entertaining fights of 2023, but Beterbiev pulled away late, stopping Yarde in the eighth round. Yarde, however, was leading on two scorecards.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Always thought the hype behind Callum smith was weird. Never got on the hype train myself
    Atypicalbrit Atypicalbrit likes this.

Comment

You only lasted one more round.
      dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Always thought the hype behind Callum smith was weird. Never got on the hype train myself
        It's perfectly fine to like, follow and rally behind boxers that aren't gonna be ATG's you know

Comment

People see he won the WBSS tournament and don’t realize he fought two unranked guys to get to the finals and then beat an incredibly shot and injured Groves

so they see he got the WBSS tournament and think he’s the same breed as Usyk and Inoue

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

People see he won the WBSS tournament and don’t realize he fought two unranked guys to get to the finals and then beat an incredibly shot and injured Groves

so they see he got the WBSS tournament and think he’s the same breed as Usyk and Inoue
            Makes sense, fair play

Comment

Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post

It's perfectly fine to like, follow and rally behind boxers that aren't gonna be ATG's you know
              Absolutely. But don’t put a lump of dog shoite on toast and claim it’s Ossetra
              MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Makes sense, fair play
                Plus he KO’d Rocky Fielding. Whenever you KO a former Canelo opponent it’s overhyped to all hell.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

A flashy tournament with no real fighters, unlike the one Ward won a few years back.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

those cards were pretty bad although he did do better than callum smith but so did everyone?

Comment

Working...
                    X