Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: Kambosos-Hughes Could've Gone Either Way; Maxi Had A Right To Feel Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella: Kambosos-Hughes Could've Gone Either Way; Maxi Had A Right To Feel Upset

George Kambosos Jr.'s longtime promoter realizes just how fortunate the former unified lightweight champion is to have moved into position to secure his upcoming title fight versus Vasiliy Lomachenko.
    [Click Here To Read More]

HOF for Kambosos? Are you F-ing serious?

Comment

If Kambosos wins he's def a in the HOF. He would have gotten the 2xBF,WBC Franchise, IBO,WBO,WBA,RING and fought for undisputed twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Phase III View Post
        HOF for Kambosos? Are you F-ing serious?
        I hope not. HOF and All Time Great , are being cheapened by over use, like Hero has become.
        Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousuck lollll View Post
          If Kambosos wins he's def a in the HOF. He would have gotten the 2xBF,WBC Franchise, IBO,WBO,WBA,RING and fought for undisputed twice.
          Glad you are not voting for HOF boxing any time soon...............i just dont agree with you alphabites dont make a case for this guy.
          Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

I'm not sure about him being hall of fame calibre but tbh the hall of fame has became more diluted over the years with certain fighters who in the past wouldn't of got in. I'm sure some might vote for him but I don't think the majority would tho

Comment

More like Hall of SHAME

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Glad you are not voting for HOF boxing any time soon...............i just dont agree with you alphabites dont make a case for this guy.
                It was a comment that DiBella made which has no merit or substance. While Kambosos is a good fighter, hes'[ no where near a Hall of Fame fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I hope not. HOF and All Time Great , are being cheapened by over use, like Hero has become.
                  Fact's! Lou DiBella is out of his mind, just because he promoted Kambosos, doesn't mean that he should blatantly lie for him.
                  Although Kambosos fought a great fight against Teofimo, taking his undefeated record, and titles to boot.
                  That's all she wrote, he's been soundly beaten by Haney twice, and I saw him lose to Hughes, but the judges gave Teofimo the decision anyway.

Comment

Yeah, Maxi winning 11 of the 12 rounds whilst Kambo wins 1 round... It's kind of close. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X