Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield On Keyshawn Davis: "I Feel Like The Fight Should Happen This Year"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield On Keyshawn Davis: "I Feel Like The Fight Should Happen This Year"

Over-marination has been an issue in the sport of boxing. On far too many occasions, fighters who are dominating a certain division have danced around one another, despite fans and media members demanding that they get it on.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That'd be a good fight

Comment

Good fight but would end up one sided unfortunately
      Schofield would school him

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Good fight but would end up one sided unfortunately
        Schofield would school him
        Really? I can’t see Schofield as the favourite in that one. Competitive fight either way, nobody is getting schooled.

Either way, with these guys both working for separate promoters, both having status as their promoter’s prize prospect, and not having enough of a following for a ppv, there aren’t many fights in boxing that are less likely to happen than this one.

Comment

No way TR makes this fight..

Schofield cooks Keyshawn, Keyshawn is limited.. a good fighter that doesn’t have superstar potential.. Schofield has it all to reach the elite level of this sport.. Oscar sure knows how to pick them.

and now that Schofield contract is ending with Davies Entertainment, Goldenboy will begin to put his career into the next gear opponent wise
          Southpaw16 Southpaw16 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw16 View Post

Really? I can’t see Schofield as the favourite in that one. Competitive fight either way, nobody is getting schooled.

Either way, with these guys both working for separate promoters, both having status as their promoter’s prize prospect, and not having enough of a following for a ppv, there aren’t many fights in boxing that are less likely to happen than this one.
            Not happening, I totally agree
            Watching Davis and his progress , just don’t see him winning this one
            Hey , it’s boxing and anything can happen but that would be my prediction

Comment

Called out Diaz (who already ducked), Zepeda and now Keyshawn. Kid is hungry, I think he gives all 3 fits.

Both Schofield and Zepeda with Golden Boy, both fighting on the same card. Surely that fight has to happen next. Top Rank need to make Muratalla vs Keyshawn too. Another great fight.

Promoters too scared to match contenders vs contenders nowadays.

Comment

Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post
                  Called out Diaz (who already ducked), Zepeda and now Keyshawn. Kid is hungry, I think he gives all 3 fits.

Both Schofield and Zepeda with Golden Boy, both fighting on the same card. Surely that fight has to happen next. Top Rank need to make Muratalla vs Keyshawn too. Another great fight.

Promoters too scared to match contenders vs contenders nowadays.
                  Zepeda not facing Schofield SMH.. Zepeda is next in line to fight for the WBA or IBF strap if he wins vs Hughes..

Schofield is still working his way up the rankings

They’re on completely different courses

Comment

I see Schofield as being stronger mentally. Close for a couple rounds then Schofield would start to beat on him until Keyshawn freaks out and twists his ankle and has to quit. He seems like a front runner.
                    GoldenBackHand GoldenBackHand likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X