Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buatsi: If World Title Shot Can't Be Next, I Would Love To Sneak In A Yarde Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Buatsi: If World Title Shot Can't Be Next, I Would Love To Sneak In A Yarde Fight

Joshua Buatsi does not intend to sit on his lead. Enough time has been lost in the career of the unbeaten light heavyweight, who ironically is in a position to where he can coast into his first career title shot. With just one fight in 2023, however, Buatsi would love a more active campaign. The
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn offered Yarde a Buatsi fight in 2022 for a career high purse, not sure why it didn’t happen.

Anyway, Buatsi UD/TKO.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Based on your performance Joshua Buatsi you need to fight Yarde anyways to even get ready on that level or settle for an easier (A_s) whipping!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Based on your performance Joshua Buatsi you need to fight Yarde anyways to even get ready on that level or settle for an easier (A_s) whipping!

Luckily fights aren’t based on last performances anyway. Still Buatsi beating Azeez is more impressive than Yarde getting KO’d by a jab against a washed Kovalev who got KTFO’d against C level Eleider Alvarez.

Comment

Buatsi vs. Yarde only makes sense, so it probably won't happen!
          MulaKO MulaKO landotter landotter like this.

Comment

Buatsi would beat Yarde easily. Azeez is better than everybody Yarde ever beat, he’s the ultimate bum killer.

Comment

Careful what you wish for Buatsi. I have Yarde beating him. I was impressed by Yarde against Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Buatsi vs. Yarde only makes sense, so it probably won't happen!
                Warren won't let that fight happen.

Comment

I would love that. Yarde good enough to win.

Also, I hope Azeez gets back in the ring soon. He put in a real effort, and there is room for him to grow off this loss.

Comment

Yarde beats Buatsi imo
                    Especially if it’s the Yarde who showed up against Beterbiev

Comment

Working...
                    X