Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton on Ngannou: There's Every Chance That He Could Knock Anthony Joshua Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton on Ngannou: There's Every Chance That He Could Knock Anthony Joshua Out

Former two division champion Ricky Hatton views MMA veteran Francis Ngannou as a very dangerous opponent for Anthony Joshua. The former unified heavyweight champion, Joshua, will collide with Ngannou on March 8 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he does, but I think it’s unlikely!

Comment

They big men if he lands flush he could KO him for sure, but isn't that boxing.

Comment

But it's 10X more likely that Joshua KO's Ngannou.
        richardt richardt likes this.

Comment

The same punch that Ngannou landed on Fury would be the end for Joshua, if a little obese fighter can bounce him around the ring then it’s frightening to imagine what a Wilder or Ngannou punch would do to him . I think Joshua will fight scared with Ngannou like he did Ruiz 2 and if he doesn’t run out of steam he should pull it off, a KO would be a statement , although I clearly see where Ricky is coming from.

Comment

AJ was much better in his last fight than his previous self.

Ngannou has an incredible shape and outstanding strength, but I doubt his boxing skills.

Anyway it will be interesting. In any case, this will deliver the next contender in hw division, like it or not.

Comment

I genuinely don't think AJ will risk trying to KO Francis , I see a boring ud ruiz2 type fight

Comment

If AJ KO’s Francis after Fury struggled with him I’ll be interested to see how that affects the odds on a future AJ v Fury fight.
                Then again, if Fury KO’s Usyk how will that skew the odds?
                Do the bookies buy into triangle theories?
                When betting on boxing, it often pays to remember it’s the promoter that pays the judges.. Which is farcical when you think about it…
                thack thack likes this.

Comment

that Josh boy has come a long way since his NYC appearance huh ? What a joke and people buy into it. MMA-Naga bc he fought Fury the bleeder and now they get two fight cards out of this mess of a weight class. This guy Naga is a good example of how u make rankings anymore-- let some promo guy figure out a way to make money off a fighter who is done a few years ago and match them up and talk it up as if it matters. i know i know there are people excited about this but not as excited as those selling it as special .......n important.
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Imagine being a boxing fan and rooting for the MMA guy. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X