Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Drops Dan Azeez Twice, Wins Unanimous Decision in Fireworks Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Buatsi Drops Dan Azeez Twice, Wins Unanimous Decision in Fireworks Fight

Dan Azeez and Joshua Buatsi may have sparred, they may share friends and they frequent the same areas but they took totally different routes to Saturday's WBA light heavyweight title final eliminator. Azeez started on the small halls but has steadily risen through the ranks, claiming area, English, British, Commonwealth and European titles and winning over fans with his old school, non-nonsense attitude. Until Saturday, Buatsi has flattered to deceive as a professional. The Olympic bronze medallist has undoubted talent but his career has been a slow burner. His supporters have found it impossible to leave the bandwagon though, believing that it was a matter of time before he realized his true potential.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-04-2024, 12:00 AM.

A decade-long friendship will be put aside when top light-heavyweight contenders Joshua Buatsi (17-0, 13 KOs) and ‘Super’ Dan Azeez (19-0, 13 KOs) meet at the OVO Arena Wembley in London on Saturday, February 3. The 12-round battle will be streamed live on Peacock beginning at 2:00 p.m. ET.

Comment

Azeez with a late stoppage. I weirdly feel confident on this.
      Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
        Come on, bro, Dan's not going to KO his pal, Joshua, nor visa versa.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Come on, bro, Dan's not going to KO his pal, Joshua, nor visa versa.
          Shhh. I'm banking on it in the PICK EM thread.
          SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Prelims starting soon
            ►SUBSCRIBE http://bit.ly/SSBoxingSubJoin us for the live undercard ahead of Joshua Buatsi vs Dan Azeez. ►TWITTER: https://twitter.com/skysportsboxing►FACEBOO...

Comment

Hennessy won 60-53 …

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                Azeez with the upset tonight!

Comment

Checking in... Jeamie 'TKV' Tshikeva vs Kostiantyn Dovbyshchenko about to start.

Comment

TKV - Doby starting now

Comment

Working...
                    X