Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Williams Viciously Knocks Out Armel Mbumba-Yassa In 7th Round On Benn-Dobson Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Williams Viciously Knocks Out Armel Mbumba-Yassa In 7th Round On Benn-Dobson Card

Austin "Ammo" Williams spectacularly stopped a stubborn substitute late in the seventh round of their 10-round middleweight match Saturday in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not taking anything away from Austin Williams performance but he reminds me of a low level Jermaine Taylor and certainly not ready for a title shot unless he doesn't mind an aSs whipping too!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      I'm not taking anything away from Austin Williams performance but he reminds me of a low level Jermaine Taylor and certainly not ready for a title shot unless he doesn't mind an aSs whipping too!

The Middleweight division is still in a period of flux since all the top fighters have left the division within the last couple of years. I don't think it'll be much of stretch for Williams to pick up a title at this point considering Lara is old and undersized. Adames will likely inherit the WBC title and he's far from world beater.

TLDR, the division is ripe for the picking.

Comment

Ammo is no joke. And I see that you're low key trying to diss Jermain Taylor... But Jermain Taylor was a dude that can get the job done in the ring or in the street. He'll knock you out in the ring, and shoot ur ass too.

Comment

Ammo is very very good. Did get hit a few times but like they say if you shower you’re gonna get wet. Looks to have solid chin also. It’s time to step up and go after the boogie man Janibek Alimkhanuly

Comment

Working...
          X