Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Batters, Stops Khalid Graidia in Fifth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ben Whittaker Batters, Stops Khalid Graidia in Fifth Round

Ben Whittaker insisted this week that although he was focused on beating Khalid Graidia, he had one eye firmly fixed on the top of the bill fight between Dan Azeez and Joshua Buatsi.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i'd like to see Whittaker fight someone like Lyndon Arthur, Michael Eifert or Lerrone Richards, dont need to move him slowly he's quality.

Comment

Blatant mismatch like we said.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Ben Whitaker really does need stepping up, he’s already at world level I think. They should aim to have him fight for the British title this year. He’s got a great skill set and the comparison with Naseem Hamed is justified.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Whitaker has a great deal of potential from the looks of it , but beating a forty one year old guy who is 10-13 is nothing to get excited about. This was a ridiculous mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post
            Ben Whitaker really does need stepping up, he’s already at world level I think. They should aim to have him fight for the British title this year. He’s got a great skill set and the comparison with Naseem Hamed is justified.
            This is a very truthful statement
            Step up needed as soon as possible

Comment

Excellent win for Whittaker!

Comment

Working...
              X