Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Collazo: I'm Gonna Get Those Five Fights in 2024 And Collect That 'Five-Mil' That [De La Hoya] Tweeted About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Collazo: I'm Gonna Get Those Five Fights in 2024 And Collect That 'Five-Mil' That [De La Hoya] Tweeted About

Oscar Collazo has every intention to honor the company-wide challenge set by his promoter, and also to force him to pay out the full-promised bonus once he hits that mark.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe, but bums like his last two opponents won't interest me. I don't hear him mentioning Niyomtrong or the Shigeoka brothers.
    Last edited by wildman; 02-03-2024, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Oscar is not paying $5 million to a no-name flyweight. He already reneged and said it was $500K instead of $5 million, but he's not paying that either. He's going to match up Collazo with Munguia for that 5th defense and just screw with the scales.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post
        Maybe, but bums like his last two opponents won't interest me. I don't hear him mentioning Niyomtrong or the Shigeoka brothers.
        Well he did say including at least one unification so hopefully that means a fight with one of the Shigeoka bros, preferably Ginjiro. I think Kameda (their promotor) said that they are up for defense around March, so maybe we can get one in the summer for unification. I'm ready to consider Niyomtrong retired until otherwise given that he hasn't fought in 1.5 years now,

Comment

Working...
        X