Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down The Next 'Magnificent Seven' Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Breaks Down The Next 'Magnificent Seven' Card

WE LAST WEEK convened to formally reveal the latest of our highly-acclaimed 'Magnificent Seven' cards, which will take place at the Resorts World Arena in Birmingham - formerly known as the NEC - on Saturday March 16.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great proper cracking card for you Brits. Boxing is reverting back to what it should be after the last 5 years of confusion. Let the UK have their homegrown shows. Let his God-cellency have his east vs west Europe shows and let Al Haymon dominate the American boxing scene. Great job Frank Warren! MASSIVE PROPER CRACKING CARD!! FAIR CRACK OF THE WHIP!! CRIKEY!!! BLIMEY!!

Comment

Expensive month. I'll be at this card in my home town, then the Smith v Zeleda fight the week after. Cracking cards

Comment

Really just a British level card. Fans have become so accustomed to being fed garbage that they consider this a decent card. Zeuge is not a former "world champion". He is European level at best and was given a phony alphabet belt. Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
        X