Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis On Andy Cruz: "That Man Ain't Trying To Fight Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis On Andy Cruz: "That Man Ain't Trying To Fight Me"

No matter how hard he tried, Keyshawn Davis simply couldn't get over the hump. As an amateur, he ran across Andy Cruz on four separate occasions, including in the 2021 Olympic finals. While those matchups were close, Davis came up short each time. Those losses haven't put a dent in Davis' confidence as a pro but he does become annoyed when Cruz's name is brought up in any conversations.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Davis should steer clear of Cruz for a couple of years.

Comment

The longer they wait the worse for Davis .

Comment

Keyshawn is a good dude, but I think hes gonna ultimately be a bust in boxing & if he gets the bigger fights he wants this year it'll happen this year. Too much misguided delusion, too many sidekick vibes, too many issues, mental health & otherwise.

Comment

Davis looks like a good fighter but Cruz looks special

Comment

Because there's no point in either of these guys facing each other at this point. Doesn't mean either is afraid but there's nothing to gain. Get some quality wins, get a belt, then you can talk. Regardless Cruz steamrolls this guy.

Comment

A fan of both, but Andy is special. Outside of maybe Boots, Bud & Inoue - he looks one of the most talented fighters in the sport.

Comment

I'll bet that he'd fight you tomorrow Keyshawn. Davis feels some type of rivalry , because Cruz beat him four times. To Cruz , he's just some guy that he beat . If there were a belt involved he could get Cruz in the ring , right now he's got nothing for Cruz , not even a good challenge.
                Last edited by pnut901; 02-02-2024, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel Aylett View Post
                  Davis should steer clear of Cruz for a couple of years.

Yes , like 50.

Comment

Cruz has one olympic gold medal, not two as stated.

Hope they’ll fight for the titles in the pros. Cruz is a beast and may have won all four but most of them if not all were highly competitive. 3 of the 4 wins were split decisions (scores were 3-2, 4-1, 5-0 and 4-1). Cruz rocked Keyshawn once and got rocked himself in the Olympics. In the pros Davis will have a bigger fan base and home advantage which could sway the judges in his favor.

Comment

Working...
                    X