Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk: Pay-Per-View on DAZN, TNT Sports, Sky Sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Oleksandr Usyk: Pay-Per-View on DAZN, TNT Sports, Sky Sports

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Riyadh Season and DAZN have announced that "Ring of Fire" will be broadcast live on DAZN worldwide on 17 February.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news for us brits sky are involved in ppv & i don't have sky.

I tried last card to ppv, dazn you have to sign up to they're subscription service (shove it)
    Tnt they're usless app takes you online & if you have any kind of decent Internet security it showed no event's available (usless)
    Leaving sky, again online but simples.

& they wonder why people stream or like myself watch the highlights on youtube in the morning with a cuppa.

Comment

WOW! ESPN is not part of the deal? Is Fury no longer associated with Top Rank?

Comment

Nice undercard. if Fury has his mind and body in shape. could be a one-sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Perhaps he cut ties with arum. I ordered the last PPV through ESPN and it was all dazn’s production and people and I was less than impressed. ESPN does a much better job. Sounds like ESPN had severely cut Top Rank’s budged and or ESPN doesn’t have the capability to do PPV abroad?

Comment

Good question. which may mean if Fury he wins, he will retire.

Comment

Maybe they gave Bob Arum step aside money ?...................

Comment

Where are all the idiots and morons that said this fight wasn’t going to happen bc of Fury?

I hate those type of fans

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

Maybe they gave Bob Arum step aside money ?...................
                  hahahaahhahahaahahahahahahaha

Comment

The one thing I do like about fights in Saudia Arabia is that the main events come on early here lol. Hopefully Fury shows up like he did with Wilder and not like he did with Ngagganu or he's gonna lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X