Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims Jr. Has No Doubt He Can Beat Subriel Matias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenneth Sims Jr. Has No Doubt He Can Beat Subriel Matias

At times, the boogeyman moniker can be thrown around entirely too loosely. But, in the case of Subriel Matias, he's earned it. The 31-year-old does have a stain on his record coming in 2020 but he believes it was more so a case of him not being focused. Eventually, the Puerto Rican native avenged that defeat and hasn't looked back since.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think a lot of guys got the skills to beat him. Idk how many got the elusiveness &/or toughness to not get melted down before 36mins has passed to get the W.

I'm ngl & act like I'd be hyped for Matias vs Sims, but anyone who takes Matias' belt from him is gonna get a lot of respect from most hardcore fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I think a lot of guys got the skills to beat him. Idk how many got the elusiveness &/or toughness to not get melted down before 36mins has passed to get the W.

I'm ngl & act like I'd be hyped for Matias vs Sims, but anyone who takes Matias' belt from him is gonna get a lot of respect from most hardcore fans.
      I was impressed by how Sims handled Akhmedov! I would love to see someone, anyone, MAN UP, and fight Matias! I was hoping Gary Antuanne would be the first!

crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Sims displays good skills as a fighter, however, it remains to be seen whether he possesses the determination and stamina necessary to prevail against Subriel Matias' formidable challenges. Sims confidently asserts that none of Matias' previous opponents possess his skill level. However, it is worth noting that Sims has yet to encounter a fighter of Matias' aggression and unwavering pressure in the ring. The question is going to be does Sims have the power to make Matias respect him and does he possess the heart to not wilt under the constant pressure Matias will bring? Realistically, how does Kenneth Sims Jr. expect to fight Matias if the IBF does not even rank him? Subriel Matias is after all the IBF 140 lb. champion.

Comment

Nobody has shown they have what it takes to beat the current version of Subriel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I was impressed by how Sims handled Akhmedov! I would love to see someone, anyone, MAN UP, and fight Matias! I was hoping Gary Antuanne would be the first!
            Gary Antuanne.. damn! I forgot that dude existed lol. somebody get dude a big fight, too talented to sit on the sidelines.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
              Nobody has shown they have what it takes to beat the current version of Subriel.
              Ne​ver say nobody! In your eyes you may not see anyone, but theirs always somebody that can take your throne.

Comment

I like Sims. I think he can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I think Haney and Stevens would school him in boring wins, you could tie their feet together and he still couldn't catch them, he hasnt fought any real quality guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Ne​ver say nobody! In your eyes you may not see anyone, but theirs always somebody that can take your throne.
                    I said nobody has SHOWN they have what it takes. I didn't say nobody COULD.

Comment

Working...
                    X