Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia on Shoulder Roll: It's Not Bad, But It's Not Great Yet; I'mma Have Floyd [Mayweather] Train Me on Doing It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia on Shoulder Roll: It's Not Bad, But It's Not Great Yet; I'mma Have Floyd [Mayweather] Train Me on Doing It

Ryan Garcia apparently has no plans on giving up the shoulder roll from his repertoire. The junior welterweight star from Victorville, Calif., flummoxed viewers in his last fight, in December, against Oscar Duarte, by deciding to employ the defensive technique associated with the likes of Floyd Mayweather Jr. and James
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmfao

Ryan a funny dude.

Comment

Devin Haney Vows To “Beat The Shoulder Roll” Out Of Ryan Garcia In April Showdown
      By Will Arons - 01/30/2024​

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...howdown/273638

Comment

It was tough to watch. Looked better than it did bc Duarte was half his size and could barely reach him. Highly doubt it would work for him if he actually fights somebody his size even if he did learn how to do it somewhat. But, the fact that he thinks that Mayweather is gonna just teach him how to do it when he hasn't tought it to none of his other fighters(that I know of) is funny. This kid is just the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Oscar will love this news--his buddy Mayweather (rival promoter) training Ryan.

Comment

This girl just can't shut up. Cryan needs to stay in the gym

Comment

The only rolling around these two f.ags are going to be doing is in bed.

Comment

Garcia is about as Mexican as Rachel Dolezal is black.

Comment

What an idiot.

Comment

Hasn't mastered not keeping his chin in the air and thinks he can master the shoulder roll....
                    I hope he does keep it in his repetoire, the sooner the boxing world is rid of him.
                    "And I said, ‘oh ,we’re gonna do a video." That's how serious this guy is about the sport.

Btw. you need a laser-like, sharp-shooting right to counter when using the shoulder roll. Mayweather's right was like a viper, that fast.
                    Garcia right is his worst punch

Comment

Working...
                    X