Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Keith Thurman - Face To Face at Kickoff Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Tszyu, Keith Thurman - Face To Face at Kickoff Press Conference

Thurman, Tszyu Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on the stacked inaugural four-fight PBC Pay-Per-View available on Prime Video went face to face Wednesday in Los Angeles at a press conference to preview their respective matchups before they step into the ring on Saturday, March 30 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keith "Better luck next time" Thurman.

Comment

The PBC is the real talk of boxing

Comment

Tim strutting around with that belt and it's not on the line. Worse, nobody would sanction Thurman, he's not in the rankings. Talk about making mountains out of emails.

Comment

If this was a TV card I'd say it was really really good but ppv? Meh
          Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
            If this was a TV card I'd say it was really really good but ppv? Meh
            If it were a network fight card, I'd consider it rather interesting, not really, really good. It's so unworthy of PPV $$$, that I feel insulted and disappointed.

Comment

No place to hide for Thurman after a long layoff and facing a young hungry lion.

Comment

Dammm Keith look old as hell!

Comment

Keith was my favorite up and coming welterweight in the early 2010’s and I thought he had next after Floyd but man he truly sat out his prime. He will always he a case of ‘what if’

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Tim strutting around with that belt and it's not on the line. Worse, nobody would sanction Thurman, he's not in the rankings. Talk about making mountains out of emails.
                    Exactly
                    Many here saying this or that , the truth is the fight is at 155 because he’s not ranked
                    No belt , cw and bullchit fight
                    Thanks uncle Al , I’m sure he had much to do with this as Tim who said they were chasing Keef for some time
                    I know it don’t mean chit but I ain’t giving him credit for this fight and in a way , sad to say , I would love for Keef to smoke his azz
                    Wishful thinking and just last week I was saying that no one in boxing was doing what Tazoo is doing

Comment

Working...
                    X