Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins Compares Canelo's Win Against Ryder To Munguia's: "Canelo Was Pretty Bruised Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins Compares Canelo's Win Against Ryder To Munguia's: "Canelo Was Pretty Bruised Up"

John Ryder had the type of story that movie scripts are made out of. He was never the most talented guy around, but he worked harder than most. That work ethic allowed him to win his first 15 fights. However, when he was asked to step up, he often failed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Trying to build up a fight nobody wants to see, yet again,

Benavidez vs Canelo. Like we’ve been saying the past two years.

We don’t care about anything else.

Comment

Canelo just came off a surgery and Ryder proved to be tougher fighter than they thought.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Canelo just came off a surgery and Ryder proved to be tougher fighter than they thought.
        Think canelo struggled getting your head out his crotch moments before he walked out to face ryder aswell

Comment

Munguia's face was bruised under the eyes - bet he had black eyes the next day - but over and above that - making out that a fighter who gets bruised isn't elite because he gets hit too much is crass stupidity. In that case Beterbiev is crap, Fury too, Golovkin too.

I guess in Hopkins book getting knocked out of the ring is just an unwanted step backwards.

And then also, everyone saw Munguia get hit loads by Ryder - what we saw is what we already knew - Munguia is a great offensive fighter, he has a leaky defence and a solid chin. To that we can now add he doesn't markk up as badly as some others.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Think canelo struggled getting your head out his crotch moments before he walked out to face ryder aswell
            Wow, how sensitive. Sorry I got your vulva swollen.

Comment

Actually, Canelo really beat up Ryder, and softened him by the time he fought Munguia.

Comment

Where is boxing in 2024 when world champions and a p4p fighter are comparing performances on a euro level journeyman
                LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Wow, how sensitive. Sorry I got your vulva swollen.
                  Your head isn't in my crotch and I'm a man

The only thing that's swollen is canelos member throbbing against your tonsils as you type
                  Floyd is TBE Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

Your head isn't in my crotch and I'm a man

The only thing that's swollen is canelos member throbbing against your tonsils as you type
                    You think about Canelo's junk too much...You can get out of the closet now.

Weak dude, try again.

Comment

Working...
                    X