Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Not Eyeing Retirement: I'm Healthy, I'm 38 Years Young, I Feel Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Not Eyeing Retirement: I'm Healthy, I'm 38 Years Young, I Feel Good

The ladies finally won. Or so they thought. Austin Trout's mom, Minnesa, and wife, Taylor, had hoped that the former world junior middleweight champion's unanimous decision win over Jose Sanchez Charles in December of 2022 was going to be his last one.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting.

We could have a boxer as the new BKFC welterweight champion on Friday.

Comment

Wouldn’t mind seeing Trout back in a proper boxing ring tbf. Was always a guy who stayed in shape and gave a good account of himself. Wouldn’t mind seeing him fight someone from his era. Danny Garcia at 154 maybe.

Comment

I thought he's been done for like 8 years lol

Comment

Well do an ironman or something then trout you don't need to get your head bashed in no more.

Comment

There's no doubt (pardon the pun) that Trout is looking, and heading for trouble by extending his boxing career.

Comment

Good read and wishing Austin "No Doubt" Trout the best of luck this friday. Rep for the sweet science!!

Comment

he got pieced up in bareknuckle boxing by some bum lol

Comment

Whatever happened with his lawsuit against the WBO?

Comment

He should of retired 5 years ago

Comment

Working...
                    X