Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Prizefighter' Tournament Returns, on March 31 at the Nagoya Congress Center in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 'Prizefighter' Tournament Returns, on March 31 at the Nagoya Congress Center in Japan

Prizefighter is back and heading to Japan as a new, re-imagined world-class international tournament. In partnership with Rakuten Ticket and Never Say Never (NSN), Matchroom today confirmed at a press conference in Tokyo that a blockbuster $1 million battle will begin at the Nagoya Congress Center, Nagoya, on March 31 - live on Abema in Japan and DAZN worldwide (excluding Asia).
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Naden453 Naden453 likes this.

Prizefighter at York Hall was the absolute nuts! International heavyweights. 250lbs fellas getting punched out the ring in to the promoters lap. The jolly giant Tye Fields. best 50 quid i ever spent on a night out.
    Don_Jah Don_Jah likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
      Prizefighter at York Hall was the absolute nuts! International heavyweights. 250lbs fellas getting punched out the ring in to the promoters lap. The jolly giant Tye Fields. best 50 quid i ever spent on a night out.
      I went to a few at the Olympia in Liverpool. Genuinely think they should bring it back in the UK. I think it gave a lot of guys an opportunity they wouldn’t have got elsewhere.

Comment

Sounds like a good mix of fighters and nationalities. Good idea to bring it back.

Comment

Ngamissengue wins I think

Comment

hell yes. this is gonna be fun to watch again
            Naden453 Naden453 Don_Jah Don_Jah like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Ngamissengue wins I think
              He's my pick aswell , had a solid upset over Fiodor C where the cards made it seem closed as it should not have been a Majority decision

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Sounds like a good mix of fighters and nationalities. Good idea to bring it back.
                That stood out to me aswell , makes it more exciting

Comment

Aaron Mckenna will win this

Comment

Jeovanny ‘El Rayo’ Estela is looking to shock the boxing world. Epitome of hard work and dedication

Comment

Working...
                    X