Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Expects Artur Beterbiev To Stop Dmitry Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Expects Artur Beterbiev To Stop Dmitry Bivol

Gilberto "Zurdo" Ramirez? Taken out. Callum Smith? Crushed. Canelo Alvarez? Out pointed. With all of the top names out of the picture, both Artur Beterbiev and Dmitry Bivol are determined to face each other next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love knockouts and I love knockout guys. I absolutely hope he's right and I would love to see Beterbiev Go down in the record books as the unstoppable monster.

Comment

I'd be rooting for bivol, but ultimately I think Beterbiev will send him to splattsville

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me. It could also turn out a bit like Crawford vs Spence, with Bivol looking like Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by ProblemChild_JakePaul View Post
          Wouldn't surprise me. It could also turn out a bit like Crawford vs Spence, with Bivol looking like Crawford.
          Look, in a worse case scenario for Beterbiev, I could see Bivol outmaneuvering him and stifling his offense on the way to a UD over 12. But there is zero chance what happened to a battle worn, several serious car wrecks, and physically drained Spence will happen to Artur. The man is a machine and has shown no signs of slowing down or being damaged goods. Yes, he had a subpar performance against Yarde but everything before and the Callum Smith beatdown after shows he is still world class.

I get your analogy, I do. Bivol will not box scared or stupid, and has a great chance of frustrating and racking up a win here. I picked Crawford, so this is not revisionist history from me either. But Bivol does not have the power to beat down Beterbiev like Crawford did and has no business trying to box Beterbiev like Crawford did Spence. If he is his team are stupid enough to try it, may the Good Lord and Savior have mercy on Bivol.

Comment

For sure he will stop him!

Comment

how would Beterbiev do vs Zhang?

Comment

I'd be shocked to see Bivol stop Beterbiev though. I think Bivol wins a wide points decision, but wouldn't be surprised to see Beterbiev stop him. I think the unlikely outcomes are Bivol by KO, or Beterbiev on points.
                just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

Emperor Zhang has spoken!
                  blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Bivol's skills and movement is too much for Beterbiev.
                    But it's the hardest fight of Bivol's career and can be very close.
                    SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X