Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Wouldn't Have a F------ Chance With Joshua, I'd Enjoy AJ Knocking Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Andre Ward Wouldn't Have a F------ Chance With Joshua, I'd Enjoy AJ Knocking Him Out!

Former super middleweight champion Carl Froch erupted over some recent statements made by his career rival, Andre Ward. During an interview, Ward explained that he felt Joe Calzaghe would have been a tougher opponent than former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Froch waa almost there, but he was wrong for picking Ward over Calzaghe. Calzaghe style was difficult to any boxer...

Comment

Don't the people here at BoxingScene ever read the articles before posting them? C'mon man!

Screenshot 2024-01-28 032831.png

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
        Don't the people here at BoxingScene ever read the articles before posting them? C'mon man!

Screenshot 2024-01-28 032831.png
        Muscle memory from the person who typed this up

Comment

Calzaghe imo would of beaten Ward
          Also am I the only one who noticed this

Froch believes the much ****** Joshua would wiped Ward out - although he does believe Ward would have beaten Calzaghe had they met in the ring.

WTF
          Honest Honest likes this.

Comment

I remember back when some fools believed ward would have beaten Joshua.

Well, some fools also believe Canelo would have beaten Usyk.

Comment

Spell check anybody

Comment

Freudian slip? These folks could save a bunch of embarrassment if they would proof read before publishing.

Comment

Froth hasn't been punched on the head for a long time but he's acting punch drunk

Comment

He still salty ward out box him with one arm and he has thay hate in his blood to this day lol

Comment

Working...
                    X