Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Ward, Beterbiev-Bivol, Crawford, Munguia-Ryder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Ward, Beterbiev-Bivol, Crawford, Munguia-Ryder

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling several topics, such as Terence Crawford, Andre Ward vs. Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, Dmitry Bivol vs. Artur Beterbiev, Jaime Munguia vs. John Ryder, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good mailbag as usual. Keep it up bread!

Comment

does bread think that ward could come back now and have a good shot of beating canelo, wow thats some prediction to make, hes 40 and chubby lol
      Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

I really enjoyed the Hagler/Leonard write up. It was definitely a close fight. I’m not opposed to either man winning, I’ve seen the fight numerous times and have always felt that Hagler edged it. I guess, we all have our stylistic preferences.
        Last edited by Foolkiller; 01-27-2024, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Bread, you got it backwards, in my opinion (and many others): Hagler beat Leonard 115-113 clean. Leonard got the A-side treatment. He ran around the ring and threw pitty-pat punches in the last 30 seconds of rounds. That ain't winning. Yes, Hagler started off wrong, but by the middle rounds he took over.
          jlgr58 jlgr58 Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
            Bread, you got it backwards, in my opinion (and many others): Hagler beat Leonard 115-113 clean. Leonard got the A-side treatment. He ran around the ring and threw pitty-pat punches in the last 30 seconds of rounds. That ain't winning. Yes, Hagler started off wrong, but by the middle rounds he took over.
            Aside from the bigger ring, Hagler also agreed to heavier gloves. Can't blame him for taking the money but he should not have made so many concessions. These are all excuses but they are legit, not like the egg weights!
            Baba K Baba K jlgr58 jlgr58 like this.

Comment

Williams vs Hurd….

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post

Aside from the bigger ring, Hagler also agreed to heavier gloves. Can't blame him for taking the money but he should not have made so many concessions. These are all excuses but they are legit, not like the egg weights!
                And yet Hagler STILL won.
                Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post

And yet Hagler STILL won.
                  I agree. I bet 500$ on Hagler, which for me was good dough back then. Still bitter about that one!
                  Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Just when I know everything about boxing Steven Edwards drops the insider perspective bomb jammed with insights and then it's...."class dismissed".

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                    Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.