Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, John Ryder - Ready For War in Phoenix

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaime Munguia, John Ryder - Ready For War in Phoenix

Munguia, Ryder Weights Photos Gallery DAZN - Munguia vs. Ryder is a 12-round fight presented by Golden Boy Promotions in co-promotion with Zanfer Boxing and Matchroom Boxing. Collazo vs. Gutierrez is a 12-round fight for the WBO Minimumweight World Championship presented in association with Miguel Cotto Promotions. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jaime finally got a six pack !If nothing else he looks good

Comment

Munguia by TKO 9

Comment

Oscar will be on suicide and dildo watch if somehow Ryder pulls off the upset because he is seething at the hope that Munguia can stop a man that Canelo didn't. I see Munguia by stoppage win from an accumulation of punches that end Ryder's ride as a contender.
        Last edited by richardt; 01-26-2024, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Ryder left side to right side comparison looks like 2 different people.
          club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

John Ryder is the toughest SOB I seen in a while. Yikes, talk about cashing out! I was surprised Ryder had time to heal from the Canelo fight. I can't un-see how beaten up he was for 75% of that fight. This has to be like 8:1 odds for Munguia.

Comment

Munguia looks surprisingly strong, I wonder what the testing situation was like. Would not surprise me if there was none.

Comment

Mungia does looks in great fight shape ngl but still I dont think he'll stop an always tough and durable Ryder. It could end in a controversial decision.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
                  Mungia does looks in great fight shape ngl but still I dont think he'll stop an always tough and durable Ryder. It could end in a controversial decision.
                  Fugh I’m not so sure about that
                  First , like you said , Munguia looks great
                  Second , Ryder has taken a lot of punches as of late
                  Thirdly , chances he got old and shopworn as his lat fights haven’t been against great competition
                  Jacobs is done
                  Parker almost beat him
                  The beating by Canelo

I’m thinking he gets ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Ryder left side to right side comparison looks like 2 different people.

Comment

Working...
                    X