Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: William Zepeda vs. Maxi Hughes: IBF and WBA Eliminator, March 16 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: William Zepeda vs. Maxi Hughes: IBF and WBA Eliminator, March 16 in Las Vegas

Lightweight William "El Camaron" Zepeda (29-0, 25 KOs) of San Mateo Atenco, Mexico will face his first English fighter and former IBO World Champion Maxi "Maximus" Hughes (26-6-2, 5 KOs) in a 12-round IBF and WBA Lightweight World Championship Eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zepeda vs Shakur would be interesting.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Love it, I’ve been calling for unified mandatories for years, would stop there being so many ****ty mandatories.

Comment

Interesting clash of styles

Comment

Good clash of styles. Maxi is a very tricky guy in there and alot more skillful than his record suggests alot of his losses are from taking fights short notice as an opponent and having to work a full time job so not training properly either. But since he's turned boxing full time and been able to prepare properly he's put on some really good performances and had a Indian summer in his career and got world ranked.

Felt he was hard done by in the kambosos fight didn't think it was a shocking robbery but I think he did enough to get that decision. But zepeda is like a better version of a kambosos got that simalier aggressive style but he's more aggressive and got better punch variety and he's more effective. I think zepeada will beat maxi probably on points or a late stoppage but wouldn't be surprised if maxi gave him some problems.
          Slicc Slicc Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

When Zepeda knocks Hughes out, that will be the certification of Kambosos' actual worth.

On a secondary note, I'm holding my breath in regard to El Camaron getting caught with PED shìt in his system, someday. His engine is unnatural to say the least.

Comment

Weird clash of styles to say the least
              I have new respect for Maxi , seeing him take that L the last time around was all wrong imo
              This is an interesting fight to say the least and Zepeda is always a treat to watch
              Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Zepeda and Subriel Mathias train at higher elevations in Mexico. I think that’s why he can really go imo.

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                When Zepeda knocks Hughes out, that will be the certification of Kambosos' actual worth.

On a secondary note, I'm holding my breath in regard to El Camaron getting caught with PED shìt in his system, someday. His engine is unnatural to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitmon View Post
                  Zepeda and Subriel Mathias train at higher elevations in Mexico. I think that’s why he can really go imo.
                  I surely hope so, given that I enjoy watching both of them in action. I'd be rather pissed off if something unpleasant came out.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    Love it, I’ve been calling for unified mandatories for years, would stop there being so many ****ty mandatories.
                    Yes, definitely a positive. Lennox Lewis called for this as far back as 2000!

Comment

Working...
                    X