Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields On MMA Return 2/24: People Thought I Would Run Back To Boxing [After Loss]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields On MMA Return 2/24: People Thought I Would Run Back To Boxing [After Loss]

Claressa Shields is sure she surprised plenty of people by returning to the cage for another mixed martial arts match February 24. The three-division boxing champion always said she'd compete in MMA again after her three-round, split-decision defeat
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please stay where you at
    Smfh
    thack thack likes this.

Comment

That's how you know the holidays were good. I completely forgot about this ****** trash
      vicious_uppercut vicious_uppercut likes this.

Comment

Shields is a lady with heart and talent but people get her twisted due to her confidence and say so much negative stuff, but I love her spirit! Life is about being tested & tried and she keeps proving people wrong over and over again.
        Attached Files

Comment

And still nobody cares.

Comment

I mean I'm a Shields fan but technically she did run back to boxing for 2yrs.

I assume the only reason shes back is cuz the PFL & Saudi are throwing around money casually & her big mma fight is likely to be vs Savannah Marshall instead of someone whos been doing wrestling or bjj for a decade.

Also of note Nico Ali's brother Baggio is making his mma pro debut, after having 5 or 6 amateur fights, on this same card.

Comment

It's a totally different sport. Obviously there's different elements to just boxing there's ground game that you need to think about and stuff like but even the stand up fighting is different because you got to do things like watch for leg kicks and learn how to check them and body kicks etc. only boxer whoever had success in the MMA world properly was holly holm but even after she won the ufc title she got beat straight away after by women who were well trained in other disciplines

Comment

I understand women's boxing is lame but you're arguably the best woman in the sport why would you go to MMA to try and build a fan base...

Just fight in the UK more where people pretend to care because of political agendas that are constantly rammed down people's throats.

People there already know who you are, are willing to waste their money on seeing you fight and arguably (imperative word for the rétards) appreciate you more and you could fight Marshall again in both MMA and boxing if need be, if she really wants to do the MMA shít...
                thack thack likes this.

Comment

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.​
                  ~ Proverbs 16:18
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I note Shields has gone real quiet about fighting a guy since getting knocked upside the head in a sparring session. Empty headed simpleton!!

Comment

Working...
                    X