No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, After All This Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia, After All This Time

By Cliff Rold - If his lone appearance of 2023 wasn't enough of a clue, the main event on Saturday (DAZN, 8 PM EST) makes it crystal clear. For 27-year old former junior middleweight titlist Jaime Munguia (42-0, 33 KO), the training wheels are off. It seems an odd thing to say for someone who has won a major title already, but the evidence for years suggested a
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahaha canelo ain’t bumgia

Comment

I heard he gonna have 9 more fights and retire 51-0
      buge buge likes this.

Comment

This dude's been protected better than the president of any country! His best win is a 38 year old, past his prime 154er, Sergiy Derevyanchenko; and almost got knocked out!

Comment

bigger and warmer baby bottle than Wilder at 33-0.

Comment

Munguia's always reminded me of Antonio Margarito. He has that same come forward, pressure fighting style and he gets hit a lot. He's got a chin but lacks defensive skills that Canelo and Benavidez possess. I'm glad he's finally stepping up but we'll see how far he can go. He has 40+ fights but still gets touched a lot.

Comment

Good article which i think gives an honest, balanced analysis. I like watching Munguia fight, flaws and all. Most of the criticisms of him are accurate, but a heavy handed, tough, brave fighter with defensive flaws is an entertaining fighter to watch. Should be a good fight with Ryder.

Comment

Working...
              X