Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith On Possibly Boxing Anthony Yarde: It's Definitely A Fight That Motivates You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith On Possibly Boxing Anthony Yarde: It's Definitely A Fight That Motivates You

The first knockout loss of Callum Smith's career understandably still stings the former WBA super middleweight champion. With the IBF, WBA, WBC and WBO light heavyweight titles all out of his reach in the foreseeable future, Smith isn't sure
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yearde will be Smith's second KO loss and likely the end of his career. Smith a level above bad fighters, but he is still below guys like Yearde imo.

Fight a few more crappy guys, get a few paydays and retire. Yearde hits too hard.

Comment

Make it Happen

Comment

Smith Yarde Buatsi Azeez Arthur Richards get it on!

Comment

Smith's reputation probably exceeds what he's achieved in the sport. His best win by a mile was George Groves. Was anybody else he beat even in a Ring/TBRB Top 10 at the time?

Comment

I like this matchup... Isn't Yarde fighting some Serbian guy next month? If he gets through that ok, and he should, then Smith would be a good route back into contention for him. They could bill it as the battle of Betterbeef's left overs...
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Depends which Yarde shows up
              On paper it’s all good , come fight night …….

Comment

yarde should win, has a lot more dog in him than smith

Comment

I thought that Beterbiev had knocked all of the motivation out of you. I don't believe that you stand a chance of beating Yarde.
                  You looked bad against Ryder, and even worse against Beterbiev. Yarde has put up spirited effort's, even in his losses, and you haven't.
                  MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
                    Smith's reputation probably exceeds what he's achieved in the sport. His best win by a mile was George Groves. Was anybody else he beat even in a Ring/TBRB Top 10 at the time?
                    Yes - agreed. If he managed to beat Yarde it would be one of his best two wins. I think he'll retire, but he might just take this fight, considering the massive purse that will be on offer in Saudi.

Comment

Working...
                    X