Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji vs. Carlos Canizales - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenshiro Teraji vs. Carlos Canizales - CompuBox Punch Stats

In an action-packed, nip-and-tuck affair that saw both men floored (Carlos Canizales from an overhand right to the top of the head in round two, Kenshiro Teraji from a right cross to the jaw late in round three), Teraji retained his WBA/WBC light flyweight titles in Osaka by majority decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They threw and traded chingasos p
    mr.neezie Dee @ PYP Boxing likes this.

Comment

i gave the win to Canizales but i will re watch the fight just for the enjoyment of the second look at a great fight........

Comment

In the 11th and 12th Teraji landed 1 and 0 power punches vs. Canizales’ 6 and 7. Teraji only landed a few jabs and somehow won the rounds, while running no less. I don’t know about you, but power punches should most certainly win rounds over just jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
          In the 11th and 12th Teraji landed 1 and 0 power punches vs. Canizales’ 6 and 7. Teraji only landed a few jabs and somehow won the rounds, while running no less. I don’t know about you, but power punches should most certainly win rounds over just jabs.
          I thought Teraji eeked out the 11th with the jab and his defense. But his 12th round was pretty bad as he basically ran out the clock while Canizales definitely landed the cleaner, more effective blows. Can't see any way Teraji won the 12th.

QUOTE=Zaroku;n32147359]They threw and traded chingasos p[/QUOTE]
          For this one , they should change the name to " CompuBox Chingaso Stats."

Comment

Working...
          X