Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonas: This Is Probably My Last Year In Boxing, Want To Make It The Best Chapter In The Book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonas: This Is Probably My Last Year In Boxing, Want To Make It The Best Chapter In The Book

There is no evidence to suggest that Natasha Jonas slowed even in what she has regarded as the twilight of her remarkable career. That doesn't mean she plans to stick around beyond her prime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You lost.
    champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

You should retire you ****ing losr

Comment

The only thing you should be thinking about doing is giving Mikaela Mayer a rematch. Prove yourself. You totally lost that fight.

Comment

I thought that decision was disgusting. Mayer won that fight hands down. Jonas was awarded an early Christmas gift in that fight.

I also thought Mikaela defeated Baumgardner too and was robbed on the scorecards. I wonder why don’t the British judges like Mayer?

Comment

Good riddance

Comment

I believe the judge with the wide scorecard was German, I thought the Brit scored it for Mayer and the American for Jonas by 1pt.

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I thought that decision was disgusting. Mayer won that fight hands down. Jonas was awarded an early Christmas gift in that fight.

I also thought Mikaela defeated Baumgardner too and was robbed on the scorecards. I wonder why don’t the British judges like Mayer?

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                I believe the judge with the wide scorecard was German, I thought the Brit scored it for Mayer and the American for Jonas by 1pt.

I'm afraid you are right. However, that decision was still wrong though. Mayer dominated the vast majority of the fight. I think the only round I gave Natasha Jonas was round one. Other than that; The fight was a complete blow out for Mikaela Mayer.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Good riddance
                  It's time for Natasha Jones to retire. I mean she's almost 40 years old and she performed like a 40 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    It's time for Natasha Jones to retire. I mean she's almost 40 years old and she performed like a 40 year old.
                    That gift should be her going away present

Comment

Working...
                    X