Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: It'll Be Hard For Munguia To Budge Ryder; If John Can Up Output, Got A Massive Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith: It'll Be Hard For Munguia To Budge Ryder; If John Can Up Output, Got A Massive Chance

Liam Smith has disappointing personal knowledge of how difficult it can be to deal with Jaime Munguia's unusual offensive output. Mexico's Munguia overwhelmed Smith, dropped the former WBO junior middleweight champion in the sixth round and
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo was a good performance??? Because he made it 12 and got absolutely battered?
    budfr budfr pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Reasonably competitive? 118-109 is not reasonably competitive whoever wrote this moronic article.
      budfr budfr pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Ryder was a lot more competetive than most Canelo opponents.

BJ's and Plant ran away until they got Ko'd.

I could appreciate Ryder stood and fought with Canelo and he had some modicum of success and didn't humiliate himself like plant and BJS

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post
          Reasonably competitive? 118-109 is not reasonably competitive whoever wrote this moronic article.
          That may be true in this case, but I have seen wars where the winner won all rounds if not almost every round but where the loser was competitive and exchanging and landing and sometimes hurting the eventual winner but it was clear who won the rounds. Thats why you'll hear people say that a fight is very competitive in a way that is not reflected on the scorecards.
          Last edited by richardt; 01-22-2024, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Canelo was a good performance??? Because he made it 12 and got absolutely battered?
            But he also boxed well, lower the class in front of him that night and he can possibly get the win.
            blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Ryder is a durable if underwhelming boxer but he can brawl. He has a shot at the upset, and I hope he gets it. Will need a KO, however. No way he gets a decision even if he does earn it.

Comment

Ryder won 4 rounds on my card. Anyone who thinks you're getting the right cards on a Canelo fight at this point can't be helped i'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                  Ryder is a durable if underwhelming boxer but he can brawl. He has a shot at the upset, and I hope he gets it. Will need a KO, however. No way he gets a decision even if he does earn it.
                  Munguia will shut your big mouth and of course he will not get the decision, Munguia will batter him. Brits are always losing vs Mexicans in their own turf or winning by terrible judging.

Comment

Working...
                  X