Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas Doesn't Rule Out Mayer Rematch, But Eyes Jessica McCaskill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Natasha Jonas Doesn't Rule Out Mayer Rematch, But Eyes Jessica McCaskill

IBF welterweight champion Natasha Jonas has not ruled out the scenario of having a rematch with Mikaela Mayer, but appears to be looking at a possible unification.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    real raw real raw likes this.

mccaskill not gonna fight you in liverpool as she will be cheated like mayer was get your arse to america or do the right thing hand the belt to its rightful owner mayer

Comment

McCaskill isn't very good to be fair. I'm also still annoyed by how negative she was on comms during the Taylor/Serrano fight. Two fighters that would beat her 100 times out of 100.

Jonas could fight and beat her in the US. She should have lost to Mayer but she can still box. McCaskill can't beat her.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-22-2024, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Mayer won that fight.

Comment

If any Brit starts ranting about how fights in the US are rigged, just mention Jones vs Mayer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            If any Brit starts ranting about how fights in the US are rigged, just mention Jones vs Mayer.
            McCaskill's last fight was a bigger robbery to be fair.

The fight that should be being discussed here should probably be Mayer vs Ryan.
            Mooshashi Mooshashi likes this.

Comment

Jessica McCaskill will have to raise her game to another level or she'll get stopped, many times she punch not looking or with her head down and her balance not the best, she's got heart though!

Comment

Jonas isn't going to give her a rematch if she's out after this year , she's going to try to unify , there will probably be a 2 way rematch clause there. Mayer deserves a rematch , she also deserved the decision in this fight. It was close but in my opinion she was the clear winner.

Comment

Whilst I get Jonas targeting McCaskill, she is currently on a higher level to Jessica, and a more competitive fight may be against Sandy Ryan. Still, with McCaskill’s pressure style it would be a fantastic fight!
                  I just feel that Hibas is that bit too good, fit and intelligent in the ring for Jessica.

Comment

Working...
                  X