Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Wants William Zepeda if Joseph Diaz is Not Available

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Wants William Zepeda if Joseph Diaz is Not Available

If he wanted, Floyd Schofield Jr. could've continued to score highlight-reel-worthy knockouts over opponents you never heard of. The Texas native is a 21-year-old who's in the infancy stages of his career, making fights against bottom feeders acceptable at this point. His 2024 could be much of the same, but Schofield is hoping that he'll match up against some tougher comp.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make it happend.

Comment

Zepeda needs to look for bigger fish. There's no point fighting a guy who's an up and comer, don't gain anything if you win.

Comment

I hope we get Schofield vs. Diaz first but if Diaz is serious about rebuilding than he may want to take a couple tune ups.

Zepeda vs Schofield will do much better financially with a title on the line. Some fights could use marinating and this is 1.

Comment

Damn this kid does want the smoke, who the hell calls out Zepeda!!? He’s not just doing it for clout, they’re actually under the same promotional banner it could happen. I doubt GBP wants to make that fight if it’s not on ppv, but I’d watch.

How about Schofield-Garcia on ppv if Schofield were to get past Zepeda? What a storyline that would be, the promotional “golden boy” versus the black sheep….
          GBP4LIFE GBP4LIFE likes this.

Comment

This kid Floyd Schofield Jr. is real and I can't say anything bad about him outside his hairline!

Comment

Recently without having heard Schofield speak in an interview, I thought he was just going to be a typical young punk with an attitude but WOW, I was impressed by how articulate and mature he sounded! He seems like what is called an Old Soul, which is very refreshing!

Comment

Jojo would just be getting fed to Schofield, his management wisely does not want that fight. Jojo hasn’t even come close to making weight for a fight in YEARS, he’s looking for one more cash out type of fight so he can have some real modelo money.

Comment

Working...
                X