Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Says Munguia Is A Complete Fighter Who Doesn't Have Poor Defense, Predicts 8th Round KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Says Munguia Is A Complete Fighter Who Doesn't Have Poor Defense, Predicts 8th Round KO

The maiden voyage for the new tandem featuring fighter Jaime Munguia and coach Freddie Roach will hit the road Jan. 27 when the undefeated super middleweight takes on John Ryder in Phoenix.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Complete fighters don't avoid the opportunity for a title shot multiple times over, just saying...

Comment

Sergiy was tapping him when he wanted. Everything was working for him, Munguia has a very leaky defense and they have kept him away from fighters that can jab well. His offense is his defense otherwise his defense is crap.
      Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Ryder earned a boatload in that Canelo fight and took a fair beating, will he have that same hunger in training for mungia knowing he will never earn that pay again. I think mungia is primed to knock him out or the corner to stop it in the late rounds.
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Very difficult to dislike John Ryder. He’s done things the hard way in life. However, I think Jaime will stop the gorilla.

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post
            Very difficult to dislike John Ryder. He’s done things the hard way in life. However, I think Jaime will stop the gorilla.
            TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
              Complete fighters don't avoid the opportunity for a title shot multiple times over, just saying...
              Let's see what his defense is like after working with Roach. Pacquiao didn't have a right hand before working with Freddy.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlW View Post

Let's see what his defense is like after working with Roach. Pacquiao didn't have a right hand before working with Freddy.
                Solid defence is a lot more fundamental than an improved right hand...

Comment

Good partnership. Munguia is a Freddie Roach style fighter. Looking forward to January 27, Munguia is exciting as hell.

Comment

Hoping Ryder khtfo because NOBODY wants to see Alvarez vs Munguia, who hasn't earned it btw

Comment

Working...
                    X