Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dalakian: I Like Fighting On the Road, To Show Off My Boxing Skills To A New Audience

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dalakian: I Like Fighting On the Road, To Show Off My Boxing Skills To A New Audience

Artem Dalakian continues to enjoy his time on the road. The circumstances are not particularly desirable, but the unbeaten WBA flyweight titlist has grown accustomed to not having hometown advantage. That luxury is actually afforded his next opponent, mandatory challenger Seigo Yuri Akui, whom Dalakian faces this Tuesday on Amazon Prime-Japan and ESPN+ from EDION Arena in Osaka, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dalakian is of Armenian origin. Mentioning only that he was born in Azerbaijan, a country Armenians had to flee to save their lives, is misleading and a sign of poor journalism.
    Last edited by observer; 01-22-2024, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
      Dalakian is of Armenian origin. Mentioning only that he was born in Azerbaijan, a country Armenians had to flee to save their lives, is misleading and a sign of poor journalism.
      He was born in Azerbaijan no one cares about the origins of his parents, this isn't trace my routes.

Whatever happened in Armenian happened but diddums, this isn't a political site and it isn't on a boxing journalist to care about...
      Last edited by Boro; 01-22-2024, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
        Well, luckily the author agrees with me as he amended the article.

Comment

Working...
        X