Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI: I Felt I've Come Out Much Better Than Tommy Fury From Our Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: KSI: I Felt I've Come Out Much Better Than Tommy Fury From Our Fight

YouTuber turned boxer KSI has continued to dispute the first defeat of his boxing career. Last October at the Manchester Arena, he lost by way of a close six round decision to unbeaten prospect Tommy Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For a talentless grifter who's made millions he sounds very bitter.

The YouTube boxing fad is already drying up so he better hold onto some of that cash, unless he can pivot into another grift.

Comment

He should probably have been warned and eventually thrown out was my view.

He refused to engage in any meaningful was. Leaped in with a punch which usually missed and then held on.

Tommy wasn't good enough to change the script but it does make you think what an echo chamber these guys live in.

You can't give a fight like that to him because he didn't fight. He refused. Unless ring generalship is now marked by how many star jumps you can perform.

Depends how you look at fights but if you are just moving away and not looking to set traps or time anything - you're losing.

Last edited by Sparked_26; 01-22-2024, 03:57 AM.
      dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Did so much whining to the ref about Fury to the point where Fury was deducted a point and still lost!

Comment

tommy fury beat him and was trash himself. ksi was sloppy and keeps lunging in and loading up. He will get destroyed by any skilled boxer.

Comment

You don't win fights by performing star jumps.

KSI also has the biggest forehead i've ever seen.

Comment

This cat spat on people, kicked a jumbatron like wwe and cried like a 6 year old who wants their PlayStation and thinks he came out of it looking good hahaha.

that’s because 12 year olds tell you ya won on social media olatundje you weasel.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

The YouTube boxing fad is already drying up so he better hold onto some of that cash, unless he can pivot into another grift.
                The misfit card he put on recently with Pineda battering Ed matthews was awful refereeing throughout the whole night. Someone will be hurt badly on these misfit shows. I hope I’m wrong I truly do but I just see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

I’m not a fan of him, but he’s gonna be fine even if Youtube boxing died yesterday, just off that Prime drink alone

Comment

You come out the same

Nobody still cares about either of you except 12 year old youtube addicts or adult virgins

Comment

Working...
                    X