Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonas And Mayer Produce First Great Women's Fight Of 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonas And Mayer Produce First Great Women's Fight Of 2024

By Corey Erdman - After spending the vast majority of her career at 130 pounds or below as both a professional and amateur, Mikaela Mayer aimed about as high as she possibly could in her debut as a full-blown 147-pound fighter in taking on Natasha Jonas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"great" has lost its meaning in the modern times.
    pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Man. The interest in female boxing is sky high. Look at all these comments. Amazing to see.

Keep it up ladies. We are all behind you.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic fight. Women’s boxing is brilliant to watch and so action packed and brutal. Both ladies were incredible, but I just about agree with the decision, Jonas timing and punch placement were telling!

Comment

Agreed.

Still a robbery.

No way Mikaela lost that fight.
          pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Mikaela won that fight. The judges got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post
              "great" has lost its meaning in the modern times.
              Great and Hero both.
              Poopdick Poopdick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
                Man. The interest in female boxing is sky high. Look at all these comments. Amazing to see.

Keep it up ladies. We are all behind you.

Don't confuse popular with good. The ladies come to fight . They typically have a lot of action in ladies fights . The main thing that holds them back is the lack of knockouts , 3 minute rounds would likely have a positive impact on that.

Comment

Jonas and Mayer produce the first robbery of 2024 should be the headline
                  Robbery is pushing it but the wrong person got the W

Comment

I hate to have to call the race card, but I wonder how many of the viewers of this fight that called it for Mayer and saying she got robbed are White? This was a great, close fight. No way Mayer got robbed. While it could've gone either way, I gave it to Jonas by two points. If you asked me who got beat up, my answer will be Jonas, but if you asked who won on points, my answer will be Jonas. Fights are scored on a 10 point must system. Jonas in my opinion won more rounds, while close.

Comment

Working...
                    X