Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonas: That Little Bit Of Fear Factor Brings Out The Best In Me, I Need Opponents Like [Mayer]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonas: That Little Bit Of Fear Factor Brings Out The Best In Me, I Need Opponents Like [Mayer]

This is the level that Natasha Jonas always wanted to be at from the moment she was ready to contend for a title. It's also the moment at which she plans to spend what's left of her storied career. The aptly nicknamed "Miss GB" survived a gut check to retain her IBF welterweight title via split decision over pound-for-
    [Click Here To Read More]

All good, except Mayer beat the s-h-i-t out of you for 6 rounds out of 10... You actually lost, but you were gifted a W ... Give her the rematch she deserves, and fast ...

Comment

These ladies put on a really good fight. A credit to the sport.

TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        All good, except Mayer beat the s-h-i-t out of you for 6 rounds out of 10... You actually lost, but you were gifted a W ... Give her the rematch she deserves, and fast ...
        And and I want fughin money back
        Lmao
        TookHerToThe0 TookHerToThe0 likes this.

Comment

I really like Natasha, she put on a great fight last night, both her and Mayer did. Natasha for me HAS to run this back with mikaela ASAP. Now I dunno who this secret “secured” opponent lined up for the winner is, but it should be mikaela in that fight, not Tash.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X